Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Post 5



I really liked these websites. I read 100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better. I didn't realize all of the things that were available on the iPod. Like study guides, ESL podcasts, tutorials, and applications. I found out that I want an iPhone and also all the great benefits it offers.
I then Judy Scharf Podcast Collection. Her reason to do a podcast was a great way to inform students of different ways to convey information. As she said students love to do podcasts and it will teach them to try technology. She gave two links, one to You Tube and the other to Teacher Tube.
The last one I read was the Practical Principles. It gave definitions and a lot of websites to check out. Two of the ones I really liked was the Feed Burner and Buddy Press. Feed Burner makes it easy to receive content updates in popular podcatchers and Buddy Press is social networking in a box. Practice Principles was my favorite one out of the three I read.

1 comment:

  1. I also did not realize that there were study guides available on the ipod! That is really interesting! I did not look at the last site as my option, so I will definitely have to now! It seems really helpful and like it has many great resources. Good post! See you in class after Spring break!

    ReplyDelete