Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 10 Personal Learning Network


In setting up my Personal Learning Network, I have been watching videos and learning what a PLN is. I have also talked to several people that I know are very good in this area, such as Mr. Anthony Capps.
I have setup a twitter and facebook account and have started learning about how to do things on them. I have also set up a blog and have become very comfortable with using the blog site. I now have a G-mail account too. I feel that EDM310 has made me more creative and opened me up more, so I can continue working on my Personal Learning Network.

1 comment:

  1. Pamela,
    I also had to learn what a PLN was and exactly how to use it. A lot of these things have been new to me also. I am really enjoying learning how use these different modes of technology.

    ReplyDelete