Sunday, November 18, 2012

C4T #4

Language Journeys

The teacher to whom I am assigned for in C4T #4 is Elvira Davenport and her blog, Language Journeys. In this post, Elvira Davenport and her husband, Will Davenport, talk about how you can use social network site's like Twitter, Linkedln, and Facebook.

Will Davenport talk's about the three social network's, I had never heard of Linkedln, so I clicked on it and found out a lot of things about Linkedln. I saw two of my Professor's that had signed up on Linkedln, Dr. Strange was one of them.

I listened to the video on MAGC 2012 Presentation. The video was very good, with a lot of information, but I didn't like that the video didn't show anything that I could follow. Mr. Davenport talked thru the whole video. I would have liked to see what he was doing in the presentation.

1 comment: