Sunday, November 25, 2012

Comments for Kids: November

The first comment I did for November was for two teachers that were in a conference in Ireland. One of the teachers was my past Art Teacher. The blog was titled "National Gallery of Ireland", and my comment was like this.

Hi, my name is Pam and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. I am enrolled at the University to currently become an elementary teacher. I thought the blog on the National Gallery of Ireland, was great. I really enjoyed viewing it.

My second comment for November was for Elvira Davenport. She did a blog post about how you can use social network sites like Twitter, Linkedlm, and Facebook. My comment was like this.

Hi Elvira, my name is Pam, I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed your blog about how to use Linkedln and Twitter. I didn't know how to use Linkedln, so your video really helped me to learn about Linkedln.

My next comment was for Mackenzie. Mackenzie lived in Canada and showed us beautiful pictures of Alberta. I really like the music that was added to the video and the blog was wonderful. My comment was like this.

Hi Mackenzie, my name is Pam and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. The picture of the polar bear was different, most of the time the bear would be the other way, standing up. It looks like you live in a beautiful place. I would love to see Canada one day. I really enjoyed viewing your blog.

1 comment: