Thursday, February 23, 2012

The iSchool Initiative

A brilliant young mind

I agree with Travis Allen when he describes the many positive aspects of the iSchool initiative. Such as it will cost less than paper, pencils, books, and so much more. It would also benefit the environment as he states "by leaving a smaller carbon footprint".

In his interview in the Huff he explains how his age is beneficial to advantage, "Age is my advantage, I am my own target audience and I understand what my generation wants and needs better than the older generations". I agree with Travis, I have an seventeen year old son, and if I need to know something or understand anything about technology, I call on him. A lot of times he'll laugh and say "Mommy, you are suppose to help me with my homework, not me helping you. To me, Travis is right, most teenagers understand technology better than my generation. So, I think the idea of the iSchool of Tomorrow is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment