Monday, February 13, 2012

Technology in Special Education


This video in Special Education was wonderful and gave so much information about the different apps that are available for teachers to use in the class room. The Zoom Text is something that even I could use on the computor. I also liked the app called My First Words. A lot of kids don't have parent's that can put a lot of time in with their children, because of their work schedule or other things in their lives, so the computor can be a teacher to them.

I never thought that I would ever see or use some much technology in our school systems, but as the video say's "Technology helps us succeed in life", and I believe this statement is true. I love video's where I see children being helped to learn in so many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment