Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vicki Davis: Harness Your Students Digital Smarts


I agree with this teacher that every student can learn. As being an other student, I have had to learn to transition from the old ways of education (pencil and paper) to the new ways
of education (technology). As we are taught in the class of EDM, it is important to be self
learners, which is needed in every aspect of life.

I think EDM should be taught in all schools to prepare students for what seems to be the future
of the world. In order for the United States school system to improve and keep up in the world,
programs such as EDM, must be available for every student.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pamela,

    When you are doing your blog posts, make sure all your content is in one post.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms. Boykin, I really enjoyed reading your blog posts on the videos. I too found it interesting, that India's honor students surpasses the United States. I also agree with you when you mentioned as parents we make sure our kids have the latest video games, clothes, and shoes, yet we do not teach them the value of a good education. You also mentioned that teachers should find their students strengths and help them excel at them. That tells me that you will make an excellent teacher!! The only suggestion I would recommend is to make one blog post of blog #2. Dr. Strange mentioned if you make separate posts, it's time consuming in reading them.

    Keep up the good work Pamela!!!!

    ReplyDelete