Saturday, February 11, 2012

Randy Pausch on Time Management

As I was watching this video, I realized that I needed to work on my time management plan. I really liked his question about: Why am I doing this, and what happens if I don't do it? I agree with Mr. Pausch that experience comes from time and it takes time to get experience. I also like his idea of do the ugliest things first. Most people put off things that they do not like to do, so it makes sense to get the things that you don't like to out of the way.

I have a lot of Mr. Pausch articles and they all give very good advice. But, if you don't manage your time wisely you will have problems in college. I am a mother of a seventeen year old, work full time, go to school full time, and am single, believe me time is always a issue with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment