Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mr. Winkle Wakes


\
I agree with the video that a lot of schools I have been in are still teaching the old fashion
way. When I first started back to school after being out for a very long time, I was very scared
of technology. I now know more than I would have ever thought could be possible.

I know the world is changing everyday and I must change too, if I want to teach the children
or they will be teaching me. I think children can teach older adults a lot about technology.
I have a seventeen year old son and it is just amazing to me how much he knows about technology.
Him and several of his friends can make all kind of different beats and do just about anything
on the computor. This shows me how important it is for me to learn these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment