Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Personalize Media


This is an amazing video. It is amazing that 107 trillion emails were sent during 2010 and 30 billion pieces of content was shared on Facebook every month. I have a seventeen year old son and I know he is always on the computer, or on his phone.

This video just show's how important technology is in the world and how people depend on it in their lives. It's just amazing to me how things change from day to day in the world with technology. Just like how 48 hours of video are upload to You Tube every minute. I am one that does not stay on the computer a lot. Most of the time I am on the computer is to do some form of homework. But after watching this video, I am going to make myself a goal to spent two hours a day on the computer and to learn something new every week that I can use to help teach students.

No comments:

Post a Comment